Thanks! Do U have cats? You have at least one right? Our cats are really goofy. The orange one has made our dog (he's not a small dog) scared of her. If she stands at the top of the stairs he doesn't come up. He just wags his tail at her. It's funny!
Yes I have 2 cats. Their names are Willie (for some reason I called Punchy Larue as well) and Moppet AKA Mouse. I know it's kind of an insult being a cat called mouse but she is so shy and quiet
What is Basiclly Going in with our life at this moment:
December, 2008
It's FINALLY cold here! And snowing! Well not where we are, but on mountains by us. Which is really cool. We don't have a ton of school--we had two weeks off for Thanksgiving and then we're going to have another 2 weeks off for Christmas!
4 comments:
Too funny! The looks on the cat's faces suggests they think they're invisible and you can't see them!
And to answer your question anytime I have quizzes or questionaires on my blog feel free to grab them whatever they may be.
Thanks! Do U have cats? You have at least one right? Our cats are really goofy. The orange one has made our dog (he's not a small dog) scared of her. If she stands at the top of the stairs he doesn't come up. He just wags his tail at her. It's funny!
Yes I have 2 cats. Their names are Willie (for some reason I called Punchy Larue as well) and Moppet AKA Mouse. I know it's kind of an insult being a cat called mouse but she is so shy and quiet
Ah, yes. One of our cats is WAY shy around strangers. The one who tortures our dog. Mouse is a cute name though!
Post a Comment