Friends helping friends
"Yummy!"
"Like my hat?"
OK, the monkey looks like a mirror image of Trevor! (Except cuter....lol)
"YAWN!"
"Who? Me?"
"Say cheese!"
"Maybe they can't see us...."
"Atchoo!"
A blog by me (I cannot think of anything clever at the moment so I'll stick with that for now.....)
4 comments:
I loved these pics!!!!
Facebook is like myspace but it is so much safer. Only people who you approve as your friends can see your facebook page. There is so many sercurity features that you can turn on. It's fun, my cousins that live farther away will update their facebook page regulary. So i get to see their halloween picturers and prom and homecoming pictures ect.
Facebooks sound easier than blogs....not as much stress to put up new stuff! Which pic was your fav? I liked the bunny.....<3
The images here were not visible on my computer, except for Buddy. Don't know why.
Too bad...:P
Post a Comment